The low-cut, handsome styling of the Scafell belies an unrivalled rugged build quality, in addition to the trademark comfort fit and feel of the Arbortec Forestwear brand.
The Black upper, crafted from a single piece of 3mm hydrophobic leather, is shod with one of Vibram’s most rugged sole units, incorporating an XT1 performance flex midsole, for awesome stability in the trees or on the hillsides and a nifty removable steel claw for extra traction on wet timber.
OutDry® is a waterproofing system that is leagues ahead of anything else used in chainsaw footwear, in terms of breathability and moisture management. A seamless, pre-sealed laminate treatment applied directly to the leather, OutDry® completely removes the need for a traditional membrane system, which in turn results in superior breathability, increased durability; decreased weight when wet and a more inherent form of waterproofing.
Layers of kevlar, tested by the German KwF Institute, give chainsaw protection up to Class 2 and a metal safety toecap and full length ballistic midsole ensure safety against crushed toes or punctures from beneath.
Ball bearing lacing with lock out section and volume adjusting tongue ensure a good fit, and the boot comes in a wide size range.
- EN ISO 20345 S2 & EN ISO17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
- Waterproof OutDry technology
- Fully leather lined Multilayer
- Kevlar chainsaw protection
- 200J Protective steel toecap
- Ball bearing lacing system
- Dual tongue system for comfort fit
- Full bellows tongue
- Deep padded collar with achilles cut out
- XT1 Performance midsole for stability
- Durable Vibram rubber randing
- Heavy Duty Vibram rubber sole unit
- Heat and chemical resistant outsole
- Talon system for extra traction on wet timber