The new ZERO Pinnacle ZERTEC features Koroyd welded tubes that crush uniformly on impact, reducing the risk of injury. The Pinnacle Zertec provides true multi-impact protection, making it ideal head protection for the professional that works at heights.
Versatile and rugged, the ZERTEC includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors. Light and comfortable helmet with an attractive design, designed for industrial, construction, work at heights, arborist and abseil use.
Hybrid safety standards include both industrial mountaineering impact certifications ensuring the ZERTEC helmet meets the new regulations for work at heights as well as applications where the chin strap must not be releasable and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles.
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior
- Wide aeration holes with mesh covers
- Ear protector kits available on request
- Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting.
- 10-year lifespan
- Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 430gms
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving the option of full fact protection of forestry kit, visor etc
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N
- Lamp holder clips
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, Diameter: 54-62cm
- Safety Tested Code Certified – EN 12492:2012 & EN 397:2012