The Makita EK6100 Petrol Disc Cutter 12″ is a Power cutter equipped with 61cm³ 2-stroke engine with stratified scavenging system to comply with all known exhaust emission regulations.
Compared with the predecessor model DPC6430, this new model has the following advantages:
Lightweight; 1.2kg (2.6lbs) lighter than DPC6430
Enhanced air filtration; cyclone pre-separation system effectively removes dust particles away from intake air and reduces dust stuck on the filter.
DISC NOT INCLUDED
3 Year Warranty Service Plan
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with spring-assisted recoil starter.
- Touch and Stop Switch
- Fuel primer for easy starting.
- High quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted.
- Enhanced Air Filtration
- Developed in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations
- Lightweight; 1.2kg (2.6lbs) lighter than DPC6430
- Water supply with intake filter and fine adjustment for adequate dust protection.
Max. Cutting Depth
Noise sound pressure
Noise sound power
Max Wheel Speed
Fuel Tank Capacity
Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip)
Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip)