- For STIHL petrol chainsaws MS 362, MS 400, MS 462, MS 500i and MS 661
- For converting the chainsaw to the Hexa professional cutting system
- Hexa saw chain with 10% more cutting performance compared to 3/8 “Rapid Super
- Contains Hexa saw chains, Hexa file and file handle made of wood
- All the necessary components in a set for an easy change
UPGRADE KIT HEXA 36RH72 FOR PETROL CHAINSAWS MS 362, MS 400, MS 462, MS 500I AND MS 661: CONVERSION TO A PROFESSIONAL HEXA CUTTING SYSTEM
With the STIHL Hexa Kit 5, you can convert your STIHL chainsaw to the professional Hexa cutting system in just a few simple steps. This patented cutting system from STIHL sets new standards in terms of cutting performance, sharpening and service life. This means that professional forest workers and professionals from the agricultural sector can fall and limb trees even faster with their STIHL chainsaw.
The STIHL Hexa Kit 4 for the petrol chain saws STIHL MS 362 , STIHL MS 400 , STIHL MS 462 , STIHL MS 500i and STIHL MS 661 contains the following components for the conversion:
- 2 x STIHL 3/8 “Rapid Hexa 36RH72 saw chain (for 1.6 mm, 50 cm)
- 1 x STIHL Hexa file
- 1 x STIHL file handle, wood
Thanks to the special and innovative grinding of the Hexa saw chain, you can achieve up to 10% higher cutting performance compared to the STIHL 3/8 “Rapid Super saw chain. The hexagonal shapes of the Hexa file and cutting tooth of the Hexa saw chain are perfectly matched so that you can achieve the ideal sharpening angle with every quick and easy resharpening. The STIHL Hexa saw chain saws faster and stays sharp longer. This saves time and ensures a longer service life of the full chisel chain. You benefit from maximum performance in your daily work.