Oregon 90PX040E 3/8″ .043 semi chisel chainsaw chain MICRO-LITE narrow kerf chain used in combination with MICRO-LITE bars requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems.
- Low-vibration, low-kickback chamfer-chisel cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners that offer outstanding performance along with durability and easy, forgiving maintenance comparable to round-cornered chains.
- Narrow .043 (1.1mm) gauge reduces the weight of the MICRO-LITE™ bar and chain combination by approximately 15%.
- Lubrilink™ tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain.
- Top plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier.
- Lubriwell™ oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove.
- Recommended for electric saws and gas saws up to 35cc for bars from 12″ to 16″ (30cm to 40cm).We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.