The Makita DUC256Z is powered by two 18v Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), to supply energy to the powerful 36V brushless direct-drive motor. Ideal for professional and DIY use thanks to its sheer power and durability. It has variable speed control to provide the user with optimal control, The brushless motor helps provide the tool with long life and ensures it can maintain maximum power when working under load.
With a Kickback brake and electric brake, the DUC256Z chain saw has versatility and safety covered. It has been designed to have quick and easy chain adjustment making your day much more productive, the oil capacity display prevents users from unintentionally running out of oil and being unable to finish a job. It has torque boost mode that raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting when approaching thicker, harder to cut branches.
The metal spike bumper is designed to firmly grip workpieces to allow for more control which in turn makes cutting easier and safer. Supplied with a 25cm bar & chain.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUC256Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Top Handle Chainsaw (Body Only)
- Saw chain
- Guide bar
- Guide bar cover
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain.
- Brushless motor.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Electric chain brake.
- Kickback brake.
- Oil Capacity Display.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function.
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from the user’s waist.
- Metal spike bumper: Firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier.
- Torque boost mode: raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches.
- Voltage: (36v) 18v x 2
- Bar Length: 25cm
- Bar Type: Sprocket
- Chain Pitch: 3/8″
- Chain Gauge: 0.043″
- Chain Speed: 0 -20 m/s
- Net Weight: 4.6 -5.1kg
- Vibration: 3.2m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 103 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)