The DUC355PG2 battery chainsaw kit includes 2x 6Ah 18V LXT batteries and a DC18RD twin fast charger. Powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries, to supply energy to the 36V brushless motor drive system, with variable speed control by trigger and constant speed control to maintain constant speed under heavy load, to deliver up to 1,100 watt maximum output.
This model is equipped with a main power switch with auto power-off function, lock-off lever to prevent accidental start-up, electric chain brake and kickback brake for increased operator safety and adjustable automatic chain lubrication with a large oil reservoir. The DUC355Z has a large oil filling port with a viewing window to allow the operator to easily add and check the bar oil level.
- Makita DUC355Z Twin 18V LXT Brushless Battery Chainsaw
- 2 x Makita BL1860B 6Ah Batteries
- Makita DC18RD Twin Fast Charger
- 14″ Guide Bar
- 14″ Chain
- Bar Cover
- Oil Supply
- Box Wrench
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge protection for enhanced battery cycle life and overall battery life.