This excellent chainsaw designed for professional use by Husqvarna is developed to tackle any demanding work for contractors and landowners. The powerful Husqvarna 555 Petrol Chainsaw 18″ offers top performance and high-quality without compromising on operator comfort, fuel-efficiency, and reduced emissions.
The chainsaw is packed with Husqvarna’s ground-breaking technology to provide operators with a slimmed-down chainsaw that packs enough power to comfortably work on any timber of medium diameter. The chainsaw has a great safety feature with its inertia activated chain brake which is activated when it detects a sudden upward jerk motion.
The chainsaw uses Husqvarna’s proven X-Torq technology to provide more power when needed with reduced emissions of up to 75% and lower fuel consumption which can be as much as 20% lower. The saw has a powerful 59.8cc engine with an 18inch chain bar and a weight of 5.9kg which ensures a good combination with enough power and excellent fuel efficiency.
Hassle-free comfortable operation.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq® Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Air filter cover – Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Felling marks – Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Smart Start® The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
The Husqvarna 555 Petrol Chainsaw 18’’ offers excellent features for professional use.
Brand – Husqvarna
Fuel Type – Petrol – 2 stroke
Engine Displacement – 59.8cc
Engine Power Output – 3.1kW (4.16hp)
Starting System – Recoil with SmartStart
Guide Bar Type – X-Force Laminated
Guide Bar Length – 18″ / 45cm
Chain Pitch – .325″
Chain Gauge – .058″
Chain Type – H25 Semi Chisel
Chain Brake – Yes
Chain Tensioner – Manual
Chain Oiler – Automatic
Vibration Levels – 3.2 / 5.0m/s² (front / rear)
Noise Levels – 118dB(A)
Weight (Excluding bar & chain) – 5.9kg
Power Type – Petrol
Warranty – 2 Years*
*Warranty is subject to conditions and an annual service