The new generation of Husqvarna’s range of professional chainsaws has arrived and it is truly a cut above the rest. Built for heavy-duty work with its robust 43 kW engine, the 572XP®G Petrol Chainsaw is well-suited to and the perfect tool for felling, logging, arboriculture, and forestry. Weighing in at only 6.8 kg, it sports the best cutting capacity and power-to-weight (PWR) proportion than ever before in order to produce the perfect combination of functionality and sturdiness. Extended engine life and an ultra-smooth performance is also guaranteed thanks to an advanced cooling and filtration system. Along with its anti-vibration technology, Air Injection™, AutoTune™, and a host of other ergonomic features, the 572XP®G will always live up to its reputation.
- Advanced cooling system for extended engine life.
- Improved cutting capacity for the best possible performance (12% higher than previous generations).
- Air Injection™ that filters 98% of entering dust and promotes engine life.
- Heavy-duty filtration system for a much smoother engine performance.
- Heated handles for a more productive and comfortable experience.
- AutoTune™ for a tenfold increase in air/fuel mix adjustment.
- Cut-out system to protect the engine from flooding due to excessive revving.
- Flip-up tank caps that is easily-operated, even with thick gloves.
- State-of-the-art anti-vibration system to reduce strain on the hands and arms.
- Improved motility for optimised cutting control.
- Ergonomic clutch cover that prevents clogging and ensures safe chip ejection.
- Visible fuel indicator that allows you to keep an eye on the fuel level.
- Rubble handle inlay for a firm, yet safe, grip that allows for improved flexibility.
Cylinder displacement : 70.6 cm³
Power output : 5.3 kW
Maximum power speed : 9900 rpm
Idling speed : 2700 rpm
Fuel consumption : 1.74 kg/h
Spark plug : NGK BPMR7A
Electrode gap : 0.5 mm
Torque, max. : 4.5 Nm
Fuel Consumption : 1.76kg/h
Oil tank volume : 0.35 lit
Oil pump type : Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
Vibration & noise data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle : 5.0 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle : 4.1 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear : 107 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) : 118 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured : 116 dB(A)
Chain pitch : 3/8\” 0.058 in
Recommended bar length, min-max : 15\”-28\”
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed : 29.3 m/s
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) : 6.8 kg
Power output: 4.3kW.
Cylinder displacement: 70.6cm³.
Idling speed: 2700 rpm.
Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A.
Electrode gap: 0.5mm.
Bar length: 18-24\”.
Chain pitch: 3/8\”.
Chain gauge: 0.58\”.
Chain type: H42.
File size: 7/32\”.
Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle.
Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Oil tank volume: 0.35 litre.
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A).
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 5.0 m/s².
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 4.1 m/s².