The Husqvarna 520iHD60 36v Cordless Hedgetrimmer Unit Only is both sturdy and light in weight, making it ideal for any hedge maintenance job. It has an easy to operate keypad, which guarantees easy operation. It is a well-balanced battery-powered hedge trimmer that makes it a perfect choice for heavy commercial use. Its 60cm double-sided cutting bar also gives you a great range to work with.
If you are looking to get the most out of your working time, then the new proprietary motor combined with its new powerful battery will do the trick and save you precious time. You will also love the pivoting rear handle because it makes your cutting work easy, regardless of whether you are cutting horizontally or vertically.
- Excellent battery design: One battery fits all – The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Guaranteed performance: The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
- Power control: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Noise reduction: The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Comfort: Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines. Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired centre of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased manoeuvrability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
Choose savE for maximum runtime.
The key pad is very easy to operate.
Our machines have a compact, slimmed-down construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Battery type Li-Ion.
Battery voltage 36v.
Knife Length 60cm.
Teeth opening: 32mm.
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 1.6 m/s².
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.5 m/s² .
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 78 dB(A).
Please Note battery & charger not included.
Recommended BLi200 battery & QC330 charger.
Select battery and charger/accessories in cordless accessories category or see selection below