Husqvarna 520iHD70 36v Cordless Hedgetrimmer Unit Only
Our Price: £433.50 (inc VAT)
The Husqvarna 5210Ihd70 36V Cordless Hedge trimmer is one of the most powerful tools of its kind in the market.
- Battery – the device comes with a Li-ion battery. The battery provides long run times and consistent top-level performance. The 36V Li-ion battery is fast to charge and it provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol. The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in the Husqvarna Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Operation – the device is easy to operate. The Husqvarna 5210Ihd70 36V Cordless Hedge trimmer comes with a variety of operation modes. Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Design – The device is lightweight and easy to hold and use. It also features a slim design with a front handle that is close to the centre of gravity. This feature helps to make it balance and reduce fatigue. It features an electronically controlled drive system with a knife blade that is 70 cm long and teeth openings that are 32mm wide. The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Low Noise – The noise level from Husqvarna battery powered machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol device – which is massive difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as halving of the noise level. This makes working with battery powered products a lot more pleasant for you and your surroundings.
- Great Ergonomics – The rear handle can be set in multiple positions to aid cutting the sides and top of hedges.
• IPX4 Weatherproof – This model fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. Making it a reliable tool that you can use all year round in all conditions.
The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
Choose savE for maximum runtime.
The key pad is very easy to operate.
The 36V Li-ion battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
Our machines have a compact, slimmed-down construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Battery type Li-Ion.
Battery voltage 36v.
Knife Length 70cm.
Teeth opening: 32mm.
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 1.6 m/s².
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.5 m/s² .
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 78 dB(A).
Please Note battery & charger not included.
Recommended BLi200 battery & QC330 charger.
Select battery and charger/accessories in cordless accessories category or see selection below