Husqvarna 535iXP 14″ 36v Cordless Chainsaw Unit Only
Our Price: £368.00 (inc VAT)
£14.99 (inc VAT)
£186.16 (inc VAT)
£679.00 (inc VAT)
£126.65 (inc VAT)
£254.15 (inc VAT)
£118.99 (inc VAT)
£85.00 (inc VAT)
£89.00 (inc VAT)
£19.50 (inc VAT)
£1,019.15 (inc VAT)
£339.16 (inc VAT)
The Husqvarna 535iXP 14″ 36V Cordless Chainsaw is a premium unit made for professionals including contractors, forestry workers, and carpenters. The unit has an excellent ergonomic design, which makes it easy to use for extended periods. The product includes Husqvarna’s high-end cordless technology for increased operation, improved performance and superior durability. The chainsaw is safe to use and is low maintenance.
– The 535iXP chainsaw includes a 36V Lithium Ion battery
– It comprises a brushless BLDC motor
– The unit’s oil pump capacity is 200 ml/min
– The product weighs 2.6 kg, excluding the cutting gear
– The unit’s oil tank volume is 0.2L
– The chainsaw’s maximum recommended bar length is 14″ (36cm) and the minimum length is 10″ (26cm)
– The unit features an automatic oil pump.
– The chainsaw offers 2 operation modes such as normal and SavE
– The product includes Husqvarna’s high-end technology systems for high-performance and increased durability
– The unit has an extensive lifespan
– The product is reliable, high-performance, strong, and resistant
– The chainsaw is made of top-quality and strong materials
– The unit is designed to Husqvarna’s top-quality standards
Professionals worldwide use the Husqvarna 535iXP chainsaw to achieve excellent cutting. The unit comprises two operational modes including normal and SavE for increased power and maximum performance. The product’s inertia chain brake system makes it safe to use in any environmental conditions. It’s a low maintenance unit, which operates at high speeds for increased efficiency.
How to Use
Use the product according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines. To maintain the validity of the unit’s warranty, clean and use the 535iXP chainsaw following the producer’s instructions. Store the chainsaw in a safe and protected area and keep it away from corrosive chemicals. Whenever you’re using or handling the chainsaw, wear protective clothing and gloves to prevent injuries. Make sure that you store the product out of children’s reach
The Husqvarna 535iXP 14″ 36v Cordless Chainsaw Unit Only is for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance chainsaw. Perfect for carpenters, contractors, treecare workers and olive farmers. Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque. The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol. No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs. The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working. Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Bluetooth Connect Enabled (requires BLi100C, BLi200C or BLi300C battery).
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting.
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Battery type Li-Ion.
Battery voltage 36v.
Motor type BLDC (brushless).
X-CUT SP21G chain.
Please note battery & charger not included.
Recommended BLi200 battery & QC330 charger.
Select battery and charger/accessories in cordless accessories category or see selection below