£89.00 (inc VAT)
£48.00 (inc VAT)
£75.00 (inc VAT)
The Makita DDG460 is a cordless earth auger powered by two 18v LXT Li-Ion batteries, which supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system.
With a no-load speed of 0-1400 rpm, this earth auger is supplied with 2 easy to fit adaptors, which enable the use of popular auger bits. It features a mechanical 2-speed dial (with gear 1 recommended for most applications) – and when equipped with 2x 6.0Ah batteries, the DDG460 can drill approximately 155 holes with a 150mm earth auger, and 90 holes with a 200mm auger.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DDG460ZX7 Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Earth Auger (Body Only)
- Chuck Key
- Hex Wrench
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Variable speed trigger control.
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Soft start
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- LED job light
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Auger bit adapter enables the use of auger bits for popular engine earth augers.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Chuck Capacity: 2 – 13mm
- Max Drilling Capacity: 200mm
- Capacity (High Resistance Soil): 150mm
- Capacity (Low Resistance Soil): 200mm
- No Load Speed (High): 0 – 1,400 rpm
- No Load Speed (Low): 0 – 350 rpm
- Torque Range: 48 – 136 Nm
- Weight (Body Only): 7.3 kg
- Weight (Incl. 2x Batts): 8.2kg
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 85 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 96 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/s²