Makita DLM460Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Lawnmower 46cm (Body Only)
LXT Battery System
Our Price: £459.00 (inc VAT)
£109.00 (inc VAT)
£69.00 (inc VAT)
£92.00 (inc VAT)
£45.00 (inc VAT)
The Makita DLM460Z gives the usual zero emissions, lower noise and none of the maintenance associated with petrol power equipment. It’s another addition to the 18v X2 (36v) range, offering a larger cutting width compared to other lawn mowers in the range, with an improved all metal, heavy duty steel deck. Still powered by your current 18v LXT batteries for maximum versatility, power and run time.
The DLM460Z differs as it comes with Makita’s Brushless motor, delivering 2,500 – 3,300 RPM for efficient cutting. This mower also offers the ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a larger 60 Litre capacity grass collector, and again a larger full 460mm (18″) cutting width.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DLM460Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Lawnmower 46cm (Body Only)
- Socket wrench
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Mechanical Brake
- Quiet mode: provides rotation speed 2,500 rpm by constant speed control.
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- Durable steel deck.
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- Built-in ball bearing on axles for added durability
- 2-tooth blade for both cutting and mulching
- Recommended for lawns up to 800m²
- Soft grip handle
- Child lock key
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Noise sound pressure: 79 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 91 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3.4 dB(A)
- Blade type: Rotary type 2 tooth
- Cutting diameter: 460 mm
- Cutting heights: 10 / 20-75 Levels/mm
- Collection box: 60 litres
- Maximum Output: 1,450 w
- No Load Speed: 2,500 -3,300 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 25.3 -27.6 kg