The Stihl HSA 66 Cordless Hedge Trimmer 20″ is a quiet and lightweight cordless hedge trimmer with droplet shaped blades to guide branches in between the teeth and cut them efficiently.
This clever design also delivers in-built cut protection as the droplet shapes overlap the sharp cutting teeth to reduce the risk of them coming into contact with you. The screw-on tip protector also protects the blades when trimming close to the floor or walls.
The HSA 66 is powerful but easy to use – just push the battery in and you’re ready to go, without even needing to wear ear defenders.
The HSA 66 is part of the AP System PRO Cordless range of tools, with interchangeable batteries – it is not compatible with the AK batteries in the COMPACT AK Cordless System.
- Run time on AP 100 battery: Up to 72 minutes
- Run time on AP 200 battery: Up to 144 minutes
- Run time on AP 300 battery: Up to 180 minutes
- Stihl HSA 66 Cordless Hedge Trimmer 20″ (Unit Only)
Unit Only Product – Batteries and chargers need to be ordered separately in related products tab above or via our cordless accessory category here – Stihl Cordless Accessories
The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. This prevents the tool from getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers are easy to clean.
Innovative cutting system
The blade shape has been optimised to catch branches and hold them against the blade during the cut and serves as an integrated blade guard.
Blade tip protector
The tip protector comes fitted as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier, whilst helping to protect the cutters from damage.
Protects the cutting blade for safe storage and transport.
The hedge trimmers can be conveniently hung up on the wall with the hanging eye.
|Rated voltage V
|Blade length cm
|Battery life time AP 100 min 2)
||up to 72
|Run time with AP 200 min 3)
||up to 144
|Run time with AP 300 min 3)
||up to 180
|Run time with AP 300 S min 4)
||up to 223
|Battery life time AR 1000 min 2)
||up to 450
|Battery life time AR 2000 min 2)
||up to 660
|Run time with AR 3000 min 3)
||up to 800
|Weight kg 5)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 6)
|Sound power level dB(A) 7)
|Vibration value, right m/s2 8)
|Vibration value, left m/s2 8)
|Total length cm
|Cutting capacity mm
|Tooth spacing mm
|Stroke rate rpm
2) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
3) Run times may vary depending on application
4) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
5) Without battery
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
8) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²