The Makita DUN600LZ 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Pole Hedge Trimmer is lightweight and perfectly balanced with a slim, ergonomic design and offers low noise levels making the machine perfect to use in noise-sensitive areas such as schools, parks and public spaces.
A single 18v lithium-ion LXT battery (sold separately) powers the brushless motor, with less moving parts in a brushless motor it will offer a longer life compared to a standard brush motor whilst still providing high and consistent torque. This model has three-speed settings to choose from with an ergonomic handle to give you greater control over the machine and the controls.
The DUN600LZ is suitable for the hard to reach areas of hedge cutting and has a robust 60cm cutting blade which has double-sided curved, triple sided teeth to help to capture and hold the branches resulting in a smooth, clean-cut.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUN600LZ 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Pole Hedge Trimmer (Body Only)
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- 3x electronic speed settings
- Constant speed control
- Reverse switch
- Fixed trimmer head
- Loop handle
- Optimum blade shape for smooth cutting and longer run time
- Lightweight design
- Automatic off function
- Voltage: 18v
- Blade Length: 600mm
- No Load Speed: 2,000/ 3,600/ 4,400 spm
- Max Branch Diameter: 23.5mm
- Overall Length: 2,050 mm
- Net Weight: 3.7 -4.1kg
- Vibration (L/R): 3.8 / 2.7 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 82.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 93.5 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)