Makita EN4950H 25.4cc 4-Stroke Long Reach Pole Hedge Trimmer
£854.40 (inc VAT)
The Makita EN4950H pole hedge trimmer is the successor of PTR2500 and features many improvements making it more efficient and user friendly.
With a powerful 24.5cc 4-stroke engine that has lower running costs, less noise and lower exhaust emissions this tool is both kinder to the environment and to your pocket.
The overall length is 2550mm making it ideal for hedge trimming where height is an issue and the head adjusts through 13 settings up to 135°. The head folds back 180° for easy storage/transport and the built in clutch prevents the blades from moving while in the folded position.
The multi position engine lubrication system pumps oil around the engine no matter what angle the unit is being operated at even for continuous operation and the trimmer is compact and lightweight to use (6.9kg).
– Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
– Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
– Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
– 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
– 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
– Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
– Recoil starter with automatic decompression
– Diaphragm carburetor
– Primer Pump
– Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
– Compact & Lightweight
– Cubic Capacity 25.4 cc
– Strokes per Minute 2,100 spm
– Overall Length 2,550 mm
– Max Branch Diameter 21.5 mm
– Noise sound pressure 90 dB(A)
– Noise sound power 102.2 dB(A)
– Noise K factor 1.8 dB(A)
– Engine 4-Stroke
– Horsepower 1.03 hp
– Blade Length 49 cm
– Fuel Tank Capacity 0.6 litres
– Power Rating 0.77 kW
– No Load Speed 10,000 rpm
– Cutting RPM 7000 rpm
– Vibration K factor 1.4 m/sec²
– Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip) 8.9 m/sec²
– Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip) 6.3 m/sec²
– Net weight 6.9 kg