The Makita DUX18Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Split Shaft Power Unit has an effective output of 470 watts and a two-speed drive system that will run up to 9,700 rpm in Hi; and 6,800 rpm in Lo speed. The DUX18Z features the soft start system to protect the operator from initial power loading, variable speed control, an electric brake and overload protection, coupled with AFT, Makita’s “Active Feedback Sensing Technology” that shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly reduces or if the blade or line head snags.
The versatile attachments are easily fitted with a tool-less slide joint coupling with a simple clip-lock fixing the attachment securely in place. With any of the tool heads attached and the single 18v batteries clipped into the motor housing, the overall balance of the complete machine is excellent with the loop handle perfectly positioned for complete machine control and manoeuvrability.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUX18Z 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Split Shaft Power Unit (Body Only)
- Shoulder strap
- Hex wrench
- Accessory bag
- Brushless motor
- Loop handle
- Overload protection
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Multi-tool system – versatile optional attachments for a range of applications
- Tool-less installation of attachments
- Voltage: 18 v
- Maximum Output: 470 w
- No Load Speed (Hi): 0 – 9,700 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 0 – 6,800 rpm
- Net weight: 2.8 – 10.3 kg