The Makita EX2650LH is a class-leading petrol combi engine unit featuring the Makita MM4 4-stroke petrol technology delivering reliable lightweight power with high torque, low emissions and noise levels and very low running costs with no added cost of buying 2-stroke mixing oil. The 25cc 4-stroke engine delivers 1.1 horsepower and is fitted with the Makita Easy-Start recoil system and de-compression for effortless starting.
With a loop handle design, the EX2650LH is very flexible to use and can be used at all safe levels off the ground with one of 4 combination attachments. This machine is compatible with the Makita brushcutter attachment, pole saw attachment, hedge trimmer attachment and cultivator attachments that can be easily changed with no tools and deliver professional results in all modes.
All Makita outdoor power products are designed to the highest standards with Makita’s core values of reliability, power and efficiency combining advanced technology. One are where Makita lead the field is MM4: 4-Stroke petrol engines for handheld products. Makita MM4 engines are proven for high performance, higher torque, very low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and very low running costs, saving up to 60% on running costs compared to any 2-stroke equivalent.
- Makita EX2650LH 4 Stroke Split Shaft Engine Unit
- Hex wrench
- Socket wrench
- Oil set
- Accessory bag
- Developed in compliance with: The following exhaust emission regulation; CARB Tier 3, EPA Pahse 2, EU Stage 2, Safety regulations of the EC Directives.
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip.
- Environmentally friendly and cost-saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs.
- Multi-positional engine.
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Simple non-directional drive shaft allows for easy insertion of the attachments’ shaft pipe into the machine. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of the attachments. Positioning function enables easy insertion of the shaft pipe of attachments into the right point of the power head’s shaft pipe.
- Easy to transport from location to location due to unique spilt shaft design. Half the length of a regular brushcutter/hedge trimmer/line trimmer.
- Available attachments include: Brush Cutter, Line Trimmer, Cultivator, Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmer.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.
- Engine: 4-stroke
- Cubic Capacity: 25.4 cc
- Power rating: 770 w
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 litres
- Electronic ignition
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25mm Left
- Net weight: 4.6 kg
- Horsepower: 1.0 hp