Hayter Harrier 56 574A Autodrive Rear Roller VS Petrol Lawnmower
Our Price: £955.00 (inc VAT)
The Hayter Harrier 56 574A Autodrive Rear Roller VS Petrol Lawnmower has been re-designed for the 2019 season, retaining all the best features of the Harrier series, but with new features such a re-designed cutting chamber offering class leading cutting and collection performance, a two piece roller, with an all new differential system and a cast aluminium chassis without plastic under guards.
With the Sens-a-Speed control system the Harrier 56 Autodrive VS 574 gives increased machine control and allows multiple hand positions on the clutch lever.
- Sens-a-Speed transmission
- Wide, two piece rear roller
- Trim Side
Hayter’s Harrier 56 Autodrive VS 574 lawnmower uses a 159cc GTS OHV engine. Also features:
The two piece wide roller offers a value for money stripe capability with a 52cm wide roller, and cut width of 56cm.
The Harrier 56 Autodrive VS 574 cuts right to the edge of lawns and mows around borders and raised flower beds.
The 574 superceeds the 560.
- Model: 574A
- Cutting Width: 56cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Engine: Hayter 159cc GTS OHV
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, variable speed (1.8 – 3.3 mph)
- Ribbed Rear Roller: Yes (two piece 52cm)
- Grass Bag Material: Fabric
- Grass Bag Capacity: 70L
- Soft-Grip Handle Bar: Yes
- Folding Handles: Yes (improved cable design)
- Wash Port: Yes
- Weight: Approx 49 kg
- Manufacturer Domestic Warranty: 5 Years – Terms and Conditions Apply including Annual Service by authorised Hayter Dealer
- Manufacturer Commercial Warranty: 90 Days – Terms and Conditions Apply