The Honda HF2417HM Ride On Mower is designed to handle even the biggest mowing jobs, including maintaining large lawns, parks and sports grounds, Honda’s premium lawn tractors deliver power, performance and ease of use backed up by Honda’s well-deserved reputation for engineering excellence and technological innovation. The HF 2417 HM, for example, combines a sturdy build, precision engineered components and a range of handy design features to make keeping a larger lawns tidy and well mown a simple and stress free experience.
Power to the HF 2417 HM is delivered by a Honda designed 530cc GCV530 four-stroke OHC V-twin petrol engine featuring a high capacity 8.4 litre rear-mounted fuel tank to increase mowing time between refuelling. The HF 2417 HM also features an easy to operate hydrostatic drive system, providing infinitely variable speed control (up to 8.2km/h) and outstanding maneouvrability when mowing around edges, borders and obstacles on your lawn.
It is in terms of cutting that the HF 2417 HM really excels (appropriately enough, for a lawnmower). Honda’s Versamow selective mulching system, for example, makes it quick and simple to switch between traditional cut and collection and efficient collection-free mulching. This versatility ensures great performance whatever the mowing task at hand. When used for mulching, grass clippings are cut repeatedly before being discharged back into the soil to return vital nutrients and moisture to your lawn; this eliminates the need to intermittently stop and empty a grass collector while mowing and helps to keep your grass green and healthy.
Fitted with a powerful 102cm cutting deck featuring a synchronised two-blade system designed to provide even cutting coverage, the HF 2417 HM also features seven position height of cut adjustment (30mm-90mm) for added precision and versatility, front and rear anti-scalp rollers mounted to the cutting deck, and a convenient electromagnetic blade brake clutch for ease of operation.
This impressive machine is also built with Honda’s innovative Optiflow system, utilising a variety of design features, such as a ventilated cutting deck, blade mounted fans and a 300 litre fluted mesh grass collector, to increase airflow and enhance cut and collection performance. Further convenience is provided in the form of an intelligent dashboard mounted diagnostic system, designed to ensure superior safety and performance, and automatic headlights which turn on or off according to the light conditions. With enhanced durability also assured thanks to a cast iron front axle and a tough front bumper with steel plates, Honda’s HF 2417 HM is a marvellous lawn tractor capable of providing many years of reliable service.
*Free Delivery within 200 mile radius of Exeter EX2 9RY – Call for delivery price if outside of this area.
With a comprehensive distribution network covering the majority of the South of the UK and the West and East Midlands (including Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Somerset, Bristol, Gloucester, South Wales, etc,) using our own delivery vehicles, we are able to prepare, test and hand over product within selected postcode areas.
Please note that due to the weights of these products they may incur a delivery charge over and above those displayed at the checkout.
Please contact us before placing your order.
• Powered by a hi-tech 530cc GCV530 four-stroke OHC V-twin petrol engine with a rear-mounted fuel tank to preserve fuel quality and enhance overall efficiency
• User friendly hydrostatic transmission provides fine-tuned speed control and excellent maneouvrability
• LCD Display
• Comfort Seat
• 300 litre grass bag
• Versamow™ selective mulching system allows for quick and simple switching between traditional cut and collection and efficient grass mulching as you mow
• Fitted with an efficient 102cm (40”) cutting deck featuring a synchronised two-blade system to enhance cutting performance and coverage
• Seven position (30mm-90mm) height of cut adjustment ensures precision and versatility
• Cut and collection performance enhanced by Honda’s innovative Optiflow system, with an easy to empty 300 litre grass collector to further improve efficiency
• Electromagnetic blade brake engagement ensures easy and safe cutting blade operation
• Safety and durability boosted by a cast iron front axle and a robust front bumper with steel plates
• Automatic headlights and Honda’s dashboard mounted intelligent monitoring system included for added convenience
|Engine :||530cc OHC V-twin|
|Cutting Width :||101cm / 40 inch|
|Cutting Height :||30-90mm|
|Grass Bag Capacity :||300 litres (Manual)|
|Mulching :||Versamow selective mulching|
|Turning Radius :||1.8m|
|Fuel Tank :||8.4 litres|
|Seat :||Comfort Lever Adjust|