The Treehog THLD5 3.0T lowering device has durable bollards for lowering made from galvanized steel with a tooth-shaped base for added stability. Made to be fixed at the foot of a tree to help fell and remove the trunks.
The Treehog THLD3 3.0T lowering device is equipped with two durable fabric tensioning straps. The kit also comes in a robust PVC carrying case.
Suitable for use with ropes with a maximum diameter of 14mm, this lowering device was tested using a maximum breaking load of 50kN and the payload is 10kN.
It also has two attachment points provided at the end of the drum, with two lugs to prevent cable loops slipping.
- Heavy duty lowering bollard
- Galvanized steel construction
- For use with 10mm -14mm dia rope
- Includes 2 Heavy duty ratchet straps
- Comes in reinforced PVC carry bag