The stylish design of the STEIN VEGAplus work positioning harness offers durability, ergonomic comfort and practicality all in one. Fitted with fully adjustable quick release waist and leg loops and a replaceable bridge the VEGA ticks all the right boxes.
Utilising the same large support backpad and features of the VEGA the VEGAplus is fitted with large semi-rigid leg loops which have been specially designed to mould around the leg for increased support for prolonged climbing. Fitted with stiffened inserts which can be removed if required. The VEGAplus also has attachment points to allow the attachment of a Top Harness (SS-5H1060 supplied extra).
The “U-Create” gear loop system allows you to personalise the harness tool loops to suit your climbing needs. The durable yet light weight design of the VEGAplus ensures the harness will meet the demands of tree climbers everywhere.
• Ergonomic design with a Large back support
• New “U-Create” gear loop system
• Durable Webbing
• Replaceable bridge
• Replaceable bridge connection rings “Conecto”
• EN354 Rated bridge connection rings
• Supplied with a ring mounted on the bridge as standard
• Adjustable quick-release leg loop buckles
• Adjustable quick release waist buckle
• Colour coded PPE attachment points (Blue)
• Chainsaw mounting points
• Rear elasticated holders for first aid/communication pouches
• Individual ID number
• EN 813, EN 358 and ANSI A10.14-1991
The STEIN VEGAplus is supplied with the following items for the “U-Create” gear loop system:
• 1 x 2000 mm of 7mm accessory cord Black
• 1 x Stein CB Anchor
• 8 x Webbing Protection Rubbers