What does a professional arborist need to hit the treetops in a flash? Good climbing skills and the right ropes. You’ll need to hone your technique yourself – but we’ll provide you with the perfect ropes! Gleistein offers diverse choices with varying weights, surface finishes and strengths.
Length – 45m
- Kernmantle construction
- Polyamide core, parallel twines with GEOGARD finish
- Polyamide cover, 16 plait
- Colour: white/yellow
- No measurable core-cover slack
- Due to its negligible elongation, Cougar provides high precision and is particularly suited for static applications
- Standard: DIN EN 1891, Form A
- CE certified
- Climbing ropes may only be used if CE certified in accordance with DIN EN 1981. They are positioned on the boundary between PSE (Personal Safety Equipment) and systems for positioning at workplace, and are therefore subject to the EU machinery directive, which prescribes mandatory CE certification.
- Accredited testing station: CE 1015