Arbortec has taken inspiration from the first lumberjack that went into the great forests over two centuries ago with the new Breatheflex Pro Legacy AT4060. When the first tree was felled a new way of life was created, that’s the lifestyle we live now.
With the Breatheflex Pro’s Legacy range everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
The liner offers unrivalled comfort and also ensures sawdust doesn’t get in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
- Vents on the back of the trousers (Type A only)
- Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and back of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type C