Naming these brand new SIP Protection ReFlex chainsaw trousers the Flex 2.0 chainsaw trousers as in, ‘’a new version of the 1XSP Flex trousers’’, would have been a serious understatement. So SIP has decided to call them the ReFlex trousers. Because that’s exactly what they are, your first stop if you are on the lookout for the robustness and comfort of the 1XSP Flex trousers but with all the extras you would only expect from high-end chainsaw trousers.
Ventilation zippers at the back of the legs, zipped pockets, metal lace hooks,…you name it, the ReFlex offers it all at an unbeatable price!
- Front fly with zip closure – closing by hook and eye and press stud
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- 1 double pocket for measuring equipment and spark plug combination spanner
- 1 patched left thigh pocket with zip closure
- Ventilation zipper on the back of the legs
- Elastic waist with loops for velcro braces (ref. 5SD4)
- Metal lace hook with elastic to fix on shoelaces
- The waterproof anti-wicking fabric below on top of the protective inlay
- 6 layer front protective inlay
- Water repellent 2-way stretch FREEDOM 2 93% polyamide – 7% elastane ± 240g/m2 outer fabric
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating ± 255 g/m2
- EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 1 – 20 m/s design A
- FPA KWF STANDARD
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013