BreatheDry® heavy duty waterproof rain jackets are technical garments constructed from 100% polyester 3 layered, laminated waterproof and breathable fabric.
Arbortec partnered with Porelle Membranes to create the perfect waterproof material (>17,000mm2 waterproof) for this range of breatheable, heavy duty smocks and jackets.
This jacket is handmade in Portugal and conforms to BS EN 343:2019 Classes 4, 4 (waterproof) and GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM) Rail Standard.
- Reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and forearms, made from a super robust and flexible hexagonal patterned fabric.
- Large, adjustable hood with a mouldable peak. Can be removed or stowed away at the back of the smock.
- Waterproof zips covered with storm flaps and heavy duty poppers.
- Waterproof side zips, to help create more room for movement.
- Long back allowing for water run-off. Also allows for climbers to tuck jacket behind harness
- Internal draw strings enabling a more perfect fit.
- Under arm zips for ventilation
- Velcro cuffs
OTHER AVAILABLE COLOURS:
|Smock/Jacket Size Chart