Husqvarna Technical Arbor 20 Jacket
Our Price: £174.00 (inc VAT)
The Husqvarna Technical Arbor 20 Jacket is a top-quality jacket made of premium materials. It protects forestry workers and arborists while working in the toughest environmental conditions. Husqvarna has designed a top-grade saw protection jacket for forestry work, which delivers increased levels of safety. The jacket is reinforced from the elbow to the wrist for high-end durability and excellent mobility. It’s an all-day piece of apparel, which comprises saw protection technology and high-performance design. Professionals worldwide wear the Husqvarna Technical Arbor 20 Jacket and rely on its resistant materials and unique framework to get the job done safely.
Benefits and Features
– The product is Euro tested
– It comprises saw protection technology
– The jacket is made of strong, resistant, and top-quality materials
– It delivers increased protection and safety
– It’s reliable and has an extensive lifespan
– The jacket’s material comprises 45% Cordura fibres, 30% Polyamid fibres, and 25% Kevlar fibres
– The jacket is available in 4 sizes: S, M, L, and XL
– It’s easy to clean
– The jacket offers increased mobility, while ensuring superior saw protection
– It’s designed to the highest Husqvarna standards of quality and performance
How It Works
The Husqvarna Technical Arbor 20 Jacket is a premium jacket, which offers increased mobility and superior protection. The jacket comprises stretch fabric on its sleeves to allow free movement and ensure increased levels of comfort. At the end of each sleeve, you’ll find a loop and hoop adjustment, which allows you to adjust the jacket to fit your size. Thanks to the hoop and loop system, you can easily wear gloves without reducing the protection levels of the jacket. The jacket comprises Aramide Melange fabric, which is used to strengthen the exposed areas of the jacket. The material combines abrasion resistant Kevlar and strong Cordura fibres to ensure high levels of protection. The 4-way stretch fabric delivers increased mobility and offers superior breathability to the jacket.
How to Use
The straight fit Husqvarna jacket is easy to use and to clean. Make sure that you follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to prevent damage or injuries. Clean the product using the approved formulas and solutions. Store the jacket in a dry place and keep it away from corrosive chemicals.
Small = 36-38″
Large = 44-46″
X Large = 48-50″