The Husqvarna Mineral Chain Oil 5 Litre is a high-performance product made for use with forestry equipment. The product’s additives ensure an extensive lifespan of rails and chains. The oil boosts lubrication and offers increased protection. Its viscosity allows you to use it during extremely low or high temperatures. The product is made for use with chainsaws and pole saws. Forestry workers worldwide rely on Husqvarna Mineral Chain Oil to protect their gear and guarantee excellent and streamlined performance of their forestry equipment.
Benefits and Features
– The oil is made for use with chainsaws and pole saws
– The oil comprises top-quality ingredients, which deliver increased protection and ensure high-performance of the applications it’s used with
– The product extends the lifespan of your rails and chains
– Its viscosity allows you to use the product during extremely low or high temperatures
– The product is made and designed at Husqvarna’s standards of quality and performance
How It Works
The Husqvarna Mineral Chain Oil 5 Litre container includes top-quality oil made for use with forestry equipment such as pole saws or chain saws. Husqvarna recommends that you use the oil with chainsaw models including 130, 455 Rancher, 450 II, 120i, 440, 550 XP G Mark II, 540i XP, 565, 445 II, 435 II, 420EL, 555, 120 Mark II, and T540i XP. You can use the oil with Husqvarna’s pole saws such as 525PT5S, 115iPT4, 530iPT5, 525P4S, and 530iP4. With the mineral oil, you’ll extend the lifespan of your gear and ensure the high-performance of your equipment.
How to Use
Use the oil according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Check the Husqvarna guidelines and use the oil in the quantities determined by the manufacturer. Extend the lifespan of your forestry equipment with Husqvarna Mineral Oil. You can use the product all-year round, thanks to its excellent viscosity. Store the product in a dark and cool space. Keep it away from chemicals. Keep the product out of children’s reach.