The Husqvarna Vehicle Cleaner and Wax is a carefully engineered and strong detergent designed for cleaning cars and other vehicles. The solution delivers a 3-in-1 effect for top-quality cleaning, washing, and shine. To achieve excellent results, don’t let the solution dry on the surface you apply it on. Also, don’t use the solution in direct sunlight. Professionals and car owners use the product with Husqvarna’s pressure washer models such as PW 125, PW 350, PW 235R, and PW 450.
– The Husqvarna Vehicle Cleaner and Wax is a high-performance solution made for cleaning cars and other vehicles;
– The formula delivers a 3-in-1 effect for optimum cleaning, washing, and shine;
– It’s suitable for use by car owners and professionals;
– The product includes strong solutions such as Propanaminium, 2-hydroxy-N-(2-hydroxypropyl)-N, diesters with fatty acids, N-dimenthyl, Me sulfates, 2-(2-Butoxyethoxy)-ethanol, Alanine, N, N-bis(carboxymethyl), trisodium salt, fatty alcohol ethoxylated, and pine oil;
– The solution is compatible with Husqvarna’s pressure washer models such as PW 125, PW 350, PW 235R, and PW 450.
– It’s a high-performance and reliable solution;
– It’s designed for sensitive surfaces;
– It’s a top-quality product;
– It’s made of strong and efficient solutions;
– It’s made at Husqvarna’s standards of quality and performance for excellent results;
– It’s a versatile formula.
How It Works
The product delivers a 3-in-1 effect for top-quality cleaning, washing, and shine. The product is made for use by car owners and professionals. It’s compatible with different Husqvarna pressure washers including PW 125, PW 350, PW 235R, and PW 450. For the best results, prevent the formula from drying on the surface you apply it on. Don’t use the formula in direct sunlight.
How to Use
Use the product in accordance with Husqvarna’s guidelines. Store the product in a dark and safe place, away from extreme temperatures. Keep the product out of children’s reach. Use protective gloves when you’re handling and applying the formula. Avoid release of the product to the environment. Avoid contact with your skin, your eyes, or clothing. Keep the product’s container tightly closed.