The Treehog THLD2 lowering device (rubber base) is a heavy duty lowering bollard designed to be attached to base of a tree. Made with two heavy duty webbing ratchet straps especially for this purpose the kit comes in a handy carry bag made of heavy duty PVC.
The Treehog THLD2 lowering device (rubber base) is mounted on the base of the tree with the two ratchet straps and then a lowering line is passed around the main tube a number of times, to allow friction into the system. Tested to a maximum breaking strain of 50kN, giving it a safe working load of 10kN.
Two replaceable rubbers on the back of the device offer protection to the trunk.
- Heavy duty lowering bollard
- Galvanised steel construction
- For use with 10mm-14mm dia rope
- Replaceable rubber insert for tree protection
- Includes 2 heavy duty ratchet strap and carry bag