The Harkie Hero range of bags have been designed and made to a very high specification ensuring a very strong, heavy duty bag ideal for professional use. These rope bags were originally designed for the tree surgery market where durability and functionality are key, however have proved their worth in a number of applications in many other industries.
The Harkie Hero rope bag is made from tough materials to withstand constant and demanding everyday use and boasts a number of features:
- Built from tough, waterproof, UV resistant PVC
- Extra strong load bearing seams for durability
- Scuff and tear resistant nylon reinforced base helps prevent abrasion and wear.
- Comes with adjustable shoulder straps plus padded carry handles for versatile (and if required, hands-free) transport
- Features an ergonomic profile for comfort when carrying on one’s back
- Drawstring top for easy access
The Harkie Hero range of bags are available in the following sizes
- Small 24ltr capacity (34x18x48cm)
- Medium 34ltr capacity (38x21x54cm)
- Large 56ltr capacity (45x25x60cm)
Also available is the Harkie Champion bag which is a self-supporting premium rope bag with pockets and a lid.