The CRISPI Latemar Chainsaw Boots are the first class 3 protection chainsaw boots from Crispi. The inspiration for these boots come the mountainous region of northern Italy, close to where Crispi is based and where all of their manufacturing takes place. Designed for use by forestry workers that require excellent support and grip while walking on steep terrain and in challenging environments.
The Vibram sole gives confidence to the wearer, regardless of the ground conditions. Waterproofness is guaranteed with the Gore-Tex membrane and this also enhances the breathability of the boot.
CRISPI has been producing some of the finest footwear since 1975 and their Italian expertise and passion for quality ensure that they remain as one of the leaders within the industry.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Sole: Vibram® MEGAGRIP with polyurethane shock absorbing midsole CCF insert
- Upper: Water-repellent crust leather
- Removable Footbed: P100 + Cambrelle
- Class 3 protection (28 m/s)