The Oregon 91VXL053E 3/8″ .050 semi chisel chainsaw chain is a high performance low profile chain is ideal for professional users, using lightweight chain saws in commercial operations such as tree surgery and pruning.
Chamfer “Chisel” cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners that offer outstanding performance along with durability and easy, forgiving maintenance comparable to round-corner chain.
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce kickback.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Lubrilink™ tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain.
- Lubriwell™ oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove.
- Recommended for lightweight petrol saws, for bars from 12″ to 18″(30cm to 45cm).
- Use on bars with a groove width of 1.3mm (0.050)
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.