If you work regularly with a chainsaw, then you know precisely just how frustrating it is when you need to top up the petrol and oil in the machine. The chances are that the cap of one of the containers falls out of your hands, not to mention oil or petrol spillage too while you are filling the tank of your chainsaw.
Working with a chainsaw is hard work, so anything that can make it a little easier would be great! The good news is that plenty of help is available, in the form of the Husqvarna Combi Can, considered to be the best of its kind on the market today!
What exactly is a combi can?
As the name suggests, the combi can is a combination of cans, in this case, an oil can and a petrol can, to make the refilling of the oil and fuel in a chain saw a whole lot easier!
What are the features of the combi can?
Husqvarna redesigned a combi can to help the user to add petrol and oil to a chainsaw without even a drop of liquid being spilled or wasted. One of the two containers holds 5 litres of petrol and the other container, 2.5 litres of oil – the perfect petrol and chain oil ratio.
In addition to this, there is a handy toolbox incorporated in the combi can, where you can keep the tools and spare parts you need for a job, so you can keep on working without having to stop to find tools or the parts you need.
Features overview of the Husqvarna Combi Can:
- Level window – to check how much fuel and oil you have left.
- Overfill protection – When the tank is full, the flow is cut off automatically and you can lift up the can without spilling.
- Mechanical lock – spouts have a mechanical lock which prevents them from opening unexpectedly, causing the liquid inside to leak out. Spouts can also be turned to a “parking” position to stop them from breaking or bending when the combi can is being transported.
- Date Marking – the date marking is placed on the underside of the can.
- Ergonomic grip – The handles are placed for optimal lifting ergonomics when carrying and refuelling.
Volume Oil : 2.5 lit / 0.66 gal
Volume Petrol : 5 lit / 1.32 gal