The Pfanner Pilatus Chainsaw Protection Boot is the first boot designed specially for the Arborist.
The Pilatus Boot stands out with its patented rivets, which stably connect the upper material, the chainsaw protection and the rand protection. The boot is equipped with an aluminium protective cap and is a faithful companion both on the ground and when climbing.
This all-rounder with waterproof Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining is ideally suited for use in any weather and can cope with any terrain. The rivet eyelets are ideally suited for climbing as they do not damage the ropes.
– Rand protection, upper material and chainsaw protection all riveted together from top to bottom
– Class 2/EN 17489 chainsaw pr otection
– Aluminium protective toe cap
– Rubber rand protection
– Round eyelets/rivet eyelets
– Shock-absorbing VIBRAM sole
– Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining
Lining: Sympatex membrane (breathable),
Cordura lining (breathable)
39–46, Large Sizes: 47–48
Large sizes +10 % surcharge