The Makita DUC353Z is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries (not included) to supply the powerful 36V DC brushless motor drive system providing high operating efficiency. with variable speed control by trigger and constant speed control to maintain constant speed under heavy load, to deliver up to 1,100 watt maximum output.
This model is equipped with a main power switch with an auto power-off function for battery saving and avoiding unintentional start-up and instant start-up, simply load two 18V Li-ion batteries and the saw is ready for use. The Chainsaw has an adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of the saw chain and adjustable automatic chain lubrication with a large oil reservoir. It has a large oil filling port with a view window allowing the operator to easily check the bar oil level and refill with ease.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips workpiece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function