The Pfanner Säntis Chainsaw Protection boot is Pfanner’s latest forestry chainsaw protection boot providing the wearer great comfort while working.
With Class 2 chainsaw protection this is sure to be a very popular boot.
The Säntis boot stands out with its patented rivets, which stably connect the upper material, the chainsaw protection material and the rand protection.
This boot is very scuff resistant with its ceramic suface. The special, breathable lining made of Cordura and Sympatex ensures a comfortable and dry wearing experience throughout your working day.
If required, the Pfanner fittings can be attached to the sole. The Piz Buin fitting is ideally suited for this.
– Rand protection, upper material and chainsaw protection all riveted together fromtop to bottom
– Class 2/EN 17489 chainsaw protection
– Aluminium protective toe cap
– Ball eyelets
– Crampon resistant
– Seamless surface
– Shock-absorbing VIBRAM sole
– Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining
Upper: Cordura, ceramic
Lining: Sympatex membrane (breathable),
Cordura lining (breathable)
39–46, LS: 47–48
Large sizes +10 % surcharge