Husqvarna 553RBX Backpack Petrol Brushcutter is one of the most robust products of its kind in the market. It is designed in such a way that it can cut the most robust grass and brushes hence clearing the most challenging terrains. In addition to this feature, several other elements make this product among the best in the market.
- The harness – the brushcutter is supplied with is a uniquely designed harness that allows for minimum strain when using the product. The harness features padding that is designed to make using the product comfortable.
- The engine – features an X-Torq engine. The design helps to reduce the amount of harmful emissions. It reduces emissions by up to 75% and also decreases the consumption of fuel by 20%.
- Handle – it comes with a J-handle. The handle design allows for great versatility. It is also easy to operate and extremely ergonomic for the user.
- Starter – the Husqvarna 553RBX Backpack Petrol Brushcutter comes with a stand-alone starter. The starter makes it easy to change the starter cord whenever it is needed.
- Fuel pump – Its fuel pump design makes it easy to start the machine. It also allows for low fuel consumption.
- Cutting attachment – the product features a cutting attachment comb-guard. This allows it to be used with either grass or blade trimmer heads. It also provides a fast trimming action. The cutting equipment is placed parallel to the ground. This allows for trouble-free work and smooth functioning. It also features a twin line cutting system that comes with a Tap and Go element that allows for quick line feed.
- Gear – The transmission and the bevel gear also work together with the strong trimmer head to allow for smooth functioning. The bevel gear is designed in such a way that it provides high torque.
Comfortable padded harness.
Equipped with J-handle for greater versatility.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
Comfortable handle design.
Twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
Cylinder displacement 50.6 cm³
Power output 2.3 kW
Maximum power speed 9500 rpm
Fuel tank volume 0.8 litre
Idling speed 2800 rpm
Trimmer head T45X M12
Grass blade multi
|Manufacturers Product Code