The Makita DUC353PT2 battery chainsaw kit includes 2x 5Ah 18V LXT batteries and a DC18RD twin fast charger. This rear handled battery chainsaw is powered by 2 x 18V batteries linked in series to run a powerful 36V Brushless DC motor which is around 30% more efficient than its brushed counterparts and provides longer run time and is virtually maintenance-free.
Other features include a variable speed trigger and constant speed electronics which keep the motor speed the same even under load and a tool-less chain tension adjustment. The DUC353 has some important safety features which include an anti-kickback brake that stops the chain almost instantly, a large spike bumper to grip the workpiece plus a lock-off lever and an auto power-off function to prevent accidental starting.
- Makita DUC353Z Twin 18V LXT Brushless Chainsaw
- 2 x Makita BL1850B 5Ah Batteries
- Makita DC18RD Twin Fast Charger
- 14″ Guide Bar
- 14″ Chain
- Bar Cover
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips workpiece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function