The Makita 191J85-8 40V Max XGT power source kit has everything you need to either start or expand your new Makita 40V Max XGT prestige power tool range. Including 2x BL4025 40V Max XGT 2.5Ah lithium-ion batteries, a DC40RA 40V Max XGT rapid charger and a Makpac Type 1 carry case with an inlay tray.
The Makita BL4025 (191B36-3) XGT 40V Max 2.5Ah Li-ion battery is equipped with an LED indicator that shows the remaining capacity of the battery. The machines, batteries and chargers of the XGT platform are standard equipped with special electronics so that they can communicate with each other. The charger gives the most optimized charge to the battery depending on the status of the battery. In combination with the DC40RA fast charger, the BL4025 battery is fully charged in just 28 minutes. The machine also responds directly to the status of the battery. Depending on the status of the battery, the power supply to the machine is optimized. In addition, the battery is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions such as water and dust. They have a robust construction, are protected against dust and have a splash-proof design.
The Makita DC40RA compact fast charger is specially developed for XGT 40V Max lithium-ion batteries. With the optional charging adapter ADP10 (sold separately), the charger is also suitable for fast charging LXT 14.4V and 18v LXT batteries. The machines, batteries and chargers of the XGT platform are standard equipped with enhanced electronics so that they can communicate with each other – this allows the charger to give the most optimized charge to the battery depending on the status of the battery itself. The charger is also equipped with two fans: one for forced cooling of the battery and one for cooling the charging circuit. Combining these techniques prevents high temperatures in the battery and charger, extending the life of the battery and significantly accelerating the charging process. Result: an optimal loading system.
The Makita 40V Max XGT range is the new standalone system that will stand side-by-side with the industry-leading Makita LXT System. XGT is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications, a combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries, providing a genuine solution for high demand industrial users as well.
Not compatible with G-Series batteries.
- XGT – A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries, providing a genuine solution for high demand industrial users
- XGT and LXT will co-exist to provide users with an unmatched line-up of cordless tools for the professional trade
- The introduction of a charging adaptor has enabled consumers to charge both LXT & XGT batteries when using the XGT charger
- The XGT range of tools and batteries come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool.
- Allowing not only for the battery to talk with tool but also the tool to talk to the battery
- Incorporation of tool design, higher output batteries and built-in communication program makes XGT the best high demand system on the market
- XGT batteries and tools are built to withstand tough environmental conditions. This means that they have been built to be withstand splashing or spraying water from any angle
- The XGT charging system fully charges 2.5Ah batteries in as little as 28 minutes