Makita DUB363PT2V Twin 18V LXT Brushless Battery Blower & Vacuum Kit
Our Price: £485.00 (inc VAT)
CLAIM A FREE MAKITA DAB RADIO WITH THIS PRODUCT – From 1st October to the 31st December 2021 buyers of this item are entitled to claim a free Makita Radio with each purchase. End-users must claim within 28 days of purchase via the redemption website (see website for full T&Cs) at www.makitauk.com/freeradio
The Makita DUB363PT2V battery blower & vacuum kit includes 2x 5Ah 18V LXT batteries and a DC18RD twin fast charger. Powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries to supply energy to the powerful 36V brushless DC motor drive system, with a soft start to gradually increase speed from start-up, variable speed controlled by trigger and constant speed control to deliver up to 7,850 rpm and maximum air velocity 65 metres per second.
The DUB363ZV delivers similar performance power to a 25cc class engine blower, in both blower and vacuum applications. Equipped with a 3 stage telescopic long nozzle with an adjustment range of 100mm and a sub handle for user convenience to hold the machine sideways both in blower and vacuum applications.
This model can easily be converted into vacuum mode and comes supplied with a vacuum collection attachment, shredding blades in the suction tube and impeller, to shred leaves/debris for natural composting and reduce the collected volume, which increases the collection capacity.
- Makita DUB363ZV Twin 18V LXT Brushless Battery Blower & Vacuum
- 2 x Makita BL1850B 5Ah Batteries
- Makita DC18RD Twin Fast Charger
- Vacuum Attachment Kit
- Nozzle Assembly
- Shoulder Strap
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- High air volume and speed delivered by a brushless motor.
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Variable speed
- Lock-on function
- Cruise control function: Cruise control lever allows you to lock the variable speed control trigger at the desired power level.
- Vacuum function – can be used as a vacuum with a dust bag.
- Low noise emissions
- 3-stage telescopic long nozzle with an adjustment range of 100mm
- Motor interlock system: The motor does not start up until the nozzle and fan cover have been properly installed