Makita M4301 MT Series Jigsaw 240v
The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don’t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Bevel cutting 45 degrees left and right.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Bayonet (Universal) Shank Jigsaw Blade
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Hex wrench holder on body.
- Compatible with Guide Rail
Max. in steel 6 mm
Max. in wood 65 mm
Strokes per Minute 0 – 3,100 spm
Stroke Length 18 mm
Noise sound pressure 82 dB(A)
Noise sound power 93 dB(A)
Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
Input Wattage 450 w
Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Chipboard 8.0 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Sheet Metal 5.0 m/sec²
Machines by their nature have the habit of transferring vibration to the user. Use AVT machines to reduce your exposure to vibration. Vibration above
2.5 m / s ² is harmful.
The maximum time of exposure depends on the vibration value:
5 m/s²: 8 hours
10 m/s²: 2 hours
20m/s²: ½ hours
Tri-axial vibration values are used to calculate all Makita vibration figures.
Net weight 1.9 kg