The Makita DUR369AZ twin 18v brushless brushcutter requires 2 x 18v batteries to operate and has been designed to suit the needs of commercial end-users in mind, who are looking for a high powered, quiet and easy to use alternative to a petrol machine, without the compromise on power. It features a cow horn/bike handle and a steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer life. It has a 3 stage speed control – high, medium and low speed, that can be changed by simply pushing a button on the easy to use LED display.
Other features include a reverse switch that comes in handy when tangled grass clippings can be removed by slow reverse rotation of the cutting tool (automatically stops after three seconds) by pressing a button and pulling the trigger. The ADT (automatic torque drive technology) means the RPM is automatically shifted according to the density of weeds. For commercial users the AFT (active-feedback technology) is a great addition, for example when this machine is being used with a metal blade (optional) if it hits a solid object like a tree stump or fence, the sudden decrease in rpm triggers the brake, stopping kickback occurring.
As standard, it also comes with a maintenance-free carbon brushless motor with electronic control, that ensures a high motor efficiency and significantly less heat. It has counter-clockwise blade rotation – (blade rotation is the same as petrol brush cutters making it comfortable for traditional users).
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUR369AZ Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Brush Cutter (Body Only)
- Metal 2-tooth blade
- Plastic blade
- Nylon cutting head
- Blade guard
- Box wrench
- Hex wrench
- Accessory bag
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Ergonomic handle bar of off-set design
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25mm Left
- Noise sound pressure: 80.5 dB(A)
- Net weight: 5.9 – 6.5 kg
- Noise K factor: 2.5 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- No Load Speed (Med): 5500 rpm
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Noise sound power: 93.8 dB(A)
- Cutting diameter: 430 mm
- No Load Speed (Hi): 7000 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 4600 rpm
- Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head: 2.5 m/sec²