The Makita DUR369LZ is a cordless loop handle type Brush Cutter, powered by two 18v Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), to supply energy to the powerful 36V brushless motor, with soft start, 3-speed options for high, medium and low to allow the user to match the speed to the application. The constant speed control will automatically apply additional power to the motor to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 7,000 rpm for fast cutting.
The DUR369LZ is equipped with a reverse rotation switch for easy removal of grass clippings and tangled weeds, an electronic current limiter for overload protection and an electronic brake for increased operator safety. The DUR369LZ also features Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) to shut down the Brush Cutter to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition.
Equipped with a Battery protection circuit, designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge, overload current and overheating and instant start-up; simply insert two 18v Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included) and the Brush Cutter is ready to use.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUR369LZ Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Line Trimmer (Body Only)
- Metal 2-tooth blade
- Plastic blade
- Nylon cutting head
- Blade guard
- Box wrench
- Hex wrench
- Accessory bag
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Ergonomic handle bar of off-set design
- Loop handle
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25mm Left
- Noise sound pressure: 80.5 dB(A)
- Net weight: 5.7 – 6.3 kg
- Noise K factor: 2.5 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Noise sound power: 93.8 dB(A)
- Cutting diameter: 430 mm
- No Load Speed (Hi): 7000 rpm
- No Load Speed (Med): 5500 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 4600 rpm
- Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head: 2.5 m/sec²