The Makita DUX60Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Split Shaft Power Unit has an effective output of 600 watts and a three-speed drive system that will run up to 9,700 rpm in Hi; 8,200 rpm in Medium mode and 5,700 rpm in Lo speed. A reverse gear is also featured. The DUX60Z features the soft start system to protect the operator from initial power loading, variable speed control, an electric brake and overload protection, coupled with AFT, Makita’s “Active Feedback Sensing Technology” that shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly reduces or if the blade or line head snags. The On-Off button with Auto-Off turns the power off if the trigger is not activated for 60 seconds.
The versatile attachments are easily fitted with a tool-less slide joint coupling with a simple clip-lock fixing the attachment securely in place. With any of the tool heads attached and the two 18v batteries clipped into the motor housing, the overall balance of the complete machine is excellent with the loop handle perfectly positioned for complete machine control and manoeuvrability. Maximum weight with the largest batteries and tool head is just 8.7kg.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUX60Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Split Shaft Power Unit (Body Only)
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Brushless motor
- On/Off button with Auto-Off (No operation within one minute: Automatically power off)
- Loop handle
- Overload protection
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Reverse switch
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Multi-tool system -versatile optional attachments for a range of applications
- Tool-less installation of attachments
- Voltage: 36V (18v x2)
- No Load Speed (Hi): 0 -9,700 rpm
- No Load Speed (Med): 0 -8,200 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 0 -5,700 rpm
- Max Output: 600 W
- Net Weight (battery dependent): 4.1 -8.7 kg