The Makita UV3600 electric scarifier is powered by a 1,800-watt motor that will run the cylinder up to 3700rpm and has an all-round metal trigger for comfortable operation with a fixed rear flap angle to allow working without a collection bag. This compact scarifier has a 36cm wide working width and four height settings which give a working depth down to -10mm and up to 5mm above the ground surface.
The grass thatch raked out of the turf can be collected in a 40-litre nylon collection bag and the UV3600 has a rubberised handgrip rail and simple clasp control for motor operation. The handlebars can easily be folded for storage or transport by using the twist-knob fixings and large leading wheels and wide castors make this an easily movable and stable machine.
- All-round metal trigger for comfortable operation.
- Fixed rear flap angle to allow working without collection bag.
- Large wheels for stable and easy moving.
- 4 working height adjustment settings.
- Tool-less handle height adjustment.
- Trigger type quick connection for easy operation.