The Makita DUR368LZ is a lightweight, cordless brush cutter with loop type handle, powered by two 18v Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), to supply energy to the powerful 36V brushless direct drive motor, with soft start, electronic 3 speed for high, medium and low to enable the operator to match the speed to the application and constant speed control to automatically apply additional power to the motor to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 6,500 rpm for fast cutting.
The DUR368LZ is equipped with a small protector for easier viewing of the cutting area, reverse switch for easy removal of tangled grass clippings and weeds, an electric brake for increased operator safety and electronic current limiter for overload protection. The nylon cords are automatically fed out by tapping the cutting head on the ground.
The DUR368LZ features Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) to shut down the Brush Cutter to protect the operator if the rotation speed suddenly slows down and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition. The DUR368LZ is equipped with a battery protection circuit, designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge, overload current and overheating.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUR368LZ Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Line Trimmer (Body Only)
- Nylon cutting head
- Shoulder strap
- Accessory bag
- Hex wrench
- Box driver
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
- Brushless motor.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Dual battery fuel gauge.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake.
- Electronic 3-speed (Hi/Med/Lo).
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control.
- Small protector for better view of cutting area.
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Ergonomic handle bar of off-set design.
- Extremely low noise.
- Voltage: (36v) 18v x 2
- No Load Speed (High): 6500 rpm
- No Load Speed (Med): 5300 rpm
- No Load Speed (Low): 3500 rpm
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25 mm Left
- Cutting Diameter: 350 mm
- Net Weight: 3.9 – 4.5 kg
- Noise Sound Pressure: 76.4 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 89 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 1.6 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²Vibration (Nylon Cutting Head): 2.5 m/sec²