Husqvarna 562XP Petrol Chainsaw
Our Price: £652.50 – £700.00 (inc VAT)
Introducing the Husqvarna 562 XP Chainsaw. Developed for professional loggers and skilled landowners, the 562 XP is a powerful chainsaw that’s packed with features for efficient and convenient operation. With a large air filter, bar options up to 24″ and an X-Torq engine pumping out 4.7 horse power, the 562 XP delivers more power where you need it, with up to 20% less fuel consumption and 60% less exhaust emission.
As you can see the 562 XP is built on a sleek and slender design. The slimmed-down height and width of the saw chassis makes it easier to handle in almost any application. Not only that, but the distance between the front and rear handle has been optimized for efficient, comfortable operation. The innovative design also incorporates a lowered front handle with an overmold grip.
On the inside, the 562 XP takes advantage of Husqvarna’s revolutionary reduced gyro force technology. This is where the chainsaw gets really interesting. You see, by reducing the weight of the saws key moving parts – fly wheel, crank shaft and piston – there is less interior movement in the engine, which creates less gyration. These unique features, inside and out, provide for the ultimate in control. Not only does the saw look good, it’s also smart.
Another exciting feature is “Revboost.” This feature allows for acceleration in chain speed over short periods to increase efficiency during cutting, specifically in de-limbing. Revboost is controlled by the ignition and enables users to increase to maximum RPMs for about two seconds. It is designed to provide an optimum ratio of power to RPMs without having the engine run wide open for extended periods of time.
- X–Torq – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- AutoTune – Produces optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- RevBoost – Rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for best limbing performance.
- LowVib – System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Magnesium three-piece crankshaft: For maximum durability.
- Cylinder displacement: 59.8 cc
- Power output: 4.7 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 21.98 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 494 g/kWh
- Torque: max 3.65 Nm/8100 rpm
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8″
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 15″-28″
- Chain speed at max power: 69.9 fts
- Weight: 13.01 lbs
15"/37cm, 18"/45cm, 20"/50cm, 24"/60cm, 28"/71cm