Make your mowing experience a pleasurable activity with the Husqvarna LC247S 47 cm Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower. The power of this mower, together with a quality cutting capability, makes it ideal for homeowners and professionals.
With the ReadyStart technology, this lawnmower requires minimum energy to get you started. Your servicing cost are reduced due to tough and efficient components such as the chassis which is impervious to corrosion and aluminium wheels. A corrosion-resistant composite chassis in addition to an aluminium-cased transmission ensures durability, therefore, minimum maintenance is required.
Steering is made easy and effective with its ergonomic handlebars and easily reachable bail arms. These components do away with manoeuvring hardships and make mowing as simple as it can be.
Suitable for short or tall grass mowing, the Husqvarna LC247S 47 cm has an option to select from different cutting heights for all types of grass. The built-in dust blocker bag ensures a smooth cutting experience by keeping the debris from blowing in the operators face.
- The Husqvarna LC247S 47 cm is an all-terrain self-propelled lawnmower. It can handle even the harshest of terrains with ease.
- Ergonomically designed handle bars with two different heights reduce vibrations that hinder control of the machine enabling smooth and effective manoeuvrability. Easy steering ensures effective mowing.
- Foldable handlebars, as well as a lightweight aluminium chassis, enables for the easy storage of the Husqvarna LC247S. It can be kept in a smaller storage space as opposed to other similar mowers.
- Engine manufactured by Briggs & Stratton with a composite chassis.
- A Self Propelled driving system with an adjustable handlebar.
- Cutting methods by Collection/Re discharge (BioClip kit available as an accessory) with an easily adjustable cutting height
- A 47 cm cutting width and a dust blocker bag.
Engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
Engine name 450e
Cylinder displacement 125 cm³
Net power at preset rpm 1.8 kW @ 2900 rpm
Fuel tank volume 0.8 litre
Drive system self-propelled
Drive wheels rear
Speed 4.5 km/h
Cutting deck material composite
Cutting methods collection/rear discharge
BioClip® kit available as accessory
Cutting width 47 cm
Cutting height, min-max 20 – 75 mm
Cutting height steps 6
Cutting height adjustment central
Collector type fabric with dust blocker
Collector volume 55 litre
Handle type ergonomic
Handle height adjustment 2 step
Wheel size, front/rear 170 mm/210 mm
Weight 29 kg